The Macan is Porsche’s most agile and compact SUV
Matching comfort with athleticism, this performance crossover is as good for a weekend getaway as it is for a joyride.
Miles per gallon
Peerless sport experience
Boasting a racer’s pedigree, the Macan turns, cruises, and accelerates like the sportier ancestral cousins that made Porsche synonymous with speed and luxury.
Class and agility
Features & Technology
- Premium leather interior
- Heated seats and steering wheel
- Bose premium sound system
- Voice-activated navigation system
- CarPlay & iPhone charger included
The Car You Want
The Car You Need
Fair Toll + Fuel Plan
Pay only for what you use.
No surprise surcharges.
RealCar delivers and picks up your vehicle
wherever you are, on your schedule.
- You can rent a Porsche Macan from RealCar (www.realcar.nyc). RealCar offers easy online or in app-based booking!Renting with a debit card requires up to a $5000 security deposit, refundable at the end of the rental.Renting a Macan requires a Credit or debit card, a cell phone number, email address, and a valid driver’s license with driver’s license number, name and and address. Please note that the name on the payment card and driver’s licence must match.
- No, it’s not necessary to clean the Porsche Macan. Our team cleans, washes and details all RealCar vehicles between every rental. However, you may be charged an additional cleaning fee if the vehicle is returned soiled, covered in pet hair or shows signs of other abuse.The Porsche Macan is a 5 seater, but if you are 5 adults and plan on travelling far, we recommend a larger vehicle.The Porsche Macan gets about 23 miles per gallon on highway, 19 mpg while driving in the city.
- The Porsche Macan is a true Porsche: It's small, nimble and speedy, but as comfortable as an SUV.The Porsche Macan may driven on all US roads. RealCar does not permit off-roading or track racing.Every Macan in our fleet is turbo charged, producing 261 horsepower.